Symbiosis International University, a deemed University, conducts SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission into several undergraduate level programmes that imparted in its affiliated/constituent colleges. The common written test is conducted at more than 17 cities across India. The students applying in Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) and Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) are not required to appear for the entrance test.
In order to appear for the test, the candidates have to follow the below listed eligibility criteria, which have been regularized by the deemed University.
BA LLB/ BBA LLB
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 level of examination or its equivalent in any discipline, from any recognized state/national Board.
- The qualifying examination needs to have passed by the applicants with not less than 50 % aggregate marks in aggregate.
- The final year appearing students or result awaited students may also apply for this programme.
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent in any stream, from a statutory Board.
- The candidates must have passed the examination with obtaining not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- The applicants, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream, are eligible to apply for the common written test.
- They must have passed with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
BCA & BBA IT
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination in Science stream or should possess government diploma in Engineering / Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the SC / ST category candidates.
B Sc (Medical Technology)
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- They are required to have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The SC/ST candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in PCM.