For admission of the candidates to its undergraduate level medical courses, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) conducts a state level entrance examination - Rajasthan Pre Medical Test. The entrance test is also known as RPMT. All the affiliated medical and dental institutes of the University accept the scores of the candidates in the competitive entrance test.
All the eligible candidates may apply for appearing in Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT). There are many eligibility conditions for the entrance test set by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility prerequisites of the entrance test:
- The candidates must be above 17 years of age at the time of applying for the test.
- The candidates need to have passed higher secondary certificate examination or its equivalent under 10+2 examination pattern, from any recognized Board.
- The qualifying examination must have passed by the candidates with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, from any recognized University.
- The B. Sc degree holders may also apply for the test.
- The candidates, who are appearing in final year of qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply for the test. Result awaited candidates may also apply.