NTRUHS M Sc Nursing Entrance Test is one of the admission tests, which is conducted by the NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. The entrance test is for M.Sc nursing, postgraduate degree course of 2 years duration. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test. According to the merit list, candidates get enrolled in University’s affiliated colleges.
Eligibility for NTRUHS M Sc Entrance Test
Candidates are considered eligible on the following conditions:
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc Nursing which is recognized from any university/ Institution recognized or established under any State or Central Act/ Indian Nursing Council,
- Candidate should have obtained minimum aggregate of 55 % in qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Registration council.
- Candidate must have completed 2 years of Govt. service in any institution in the State of Andhra Pradesh as on 31st December and in any capacity in Nursing and must be a regular employee. This rule is applicable for distance learner.
- For regular basis learners, minimum one year of work experience as on 31st December after B.Sc. (Nursing) is acceptable.
- Candidate should not have completed 45 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed by 3 years, in case of SC/ST candidates.