NIPER JEE, which is also referred to as National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Examination, is conducted by NIPER for those students who are seeking their admission in various postgraduate programmes offered by the institute, in the field of pharmacy. These courses are offered in its different constituent institutes. The all-India level entrance test is conducted at various test centers all over India.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has set-up various eligibility prerequisites for the admission seekers. NIPER JEE is conducted by the institute for those students who are seeking their admission in various postgraduate level programs in the field of pharmacy. The eligibility criteria for this competitive entrance test are given in following lines.
- The candidates have to pass B.Pharm / M.Sc (in relevant streams) / B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) / B.V.Sc / MBBS/BAMS or equivalent examination, from any statutory University.
- The qualifying examination must have been passed by the candidates with not less than 60% marks in aggregate, from any recognized University.
- The SC/ST candidates are required to have passed graduation with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- The applicants must have possessed valid GATE/NET scores for several fields.
- Those students, who are appearing in final year of their qualifying examination or waiting for their final year result, are also eligible to apply for this program.