Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test, which is also known as MP PMT Exam, is conducted for admission into undergraduate medical and dental courses. The entrance test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Bhopal), to fill 50% seats in private medical colleges and all MP seats in Government medical colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for appearing in the entrance test.
- The candidates should be above 17 years of age at the time of applying.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination must have passed by the candidates, from any recognized state/national Board.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the science subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology, from any recognized Board.
- The candidates belonging to Schedule Castes (SC) / Schedule Tribes category should have cleared qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in final year examination and those waiting for results can also apply to appear in MP PMT Exam.