- Eligibility conditions required by different IITs are different. However there are some common criteria among them.
- Candidates should have a first class Bachelor's degree in engineering/technology or equivalent or first class Master's degree in any field of Science.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks. In case of SC/ST/PH candidates there is a relaxation of 5% in marks.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree examination of the above said disciplines can also apply.
- Some institutes like IIT Delhi and IIT Kanpur also allow students having Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Pharmacy/Agriculture Engineering.
- Some institutes like IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee also allow students having first class Master's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Eligibility For JMET