Candidates seek to appear CEED must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed any of the following qualifying examination:
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent
2. Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent)
3. Bachelor of Fine Arts (4 year professional programme after 10+2)
4. G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year professional experience
5. Master’s degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications
- Candidates who are expecting of passing out any of the above examination by the time of admission may also apply.
- Candidates are advised to see the specific eligibility conditions of each of the institutes offering postgraduate courses in design.
- Candidates also must assure themselves that they are eligible to seek admission to the specific programme they are interested in.
- There is no age limit and a candidate can appear in CEED any number of times.