ISAT Entrance Exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST). The test is conducted for those students who are seeking their admission in various branches of engineering and technology. The institute conducts the competitive entrance test in various cities across India, including Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun and Delhi.
- Only the Indian citizens can apply for the ISAT Entrance test.
- The candidates, who are not above 25 years of age, may apply for appearing in the entrance test. There is 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC, ST and PD categories.
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must have obtained minimum 70% marks in aggregate in Class 10th or equivalent examination. The SC, ST and PD categories’ candidates must have passed qualifying examination with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent should be cleared by the candidates, with at least 70% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), from any recognized state/national Board.
- For the SC, ST and PD candidates, there is a relaxation of 10% marks in the qualifying examination, from any statutory Board.