IGNOU Engineering Aptitude Test (IGNEAT) is conducted by the joint collaboration of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Sri Angala Parameshwari Educational Trust (SAPET). IGNOU, which is one of the prominent universities in India, conducts the aptitude test for admitting students to courses in various branches of engineering at the undergraduate degree and diploma levels.
- For the degree programs, the students must have passed higher secondary certificate examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, from any recognized state/national Board.
- The qualifying examination must be passed by the candidates with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, from any statutory Board.
- The candidates, who are applying through lateral entry, must have done diploma in any stream of engineering or computer applications.
- For the diploma courses, the aspirants need to have passed up to 10th level examination or its equivalent of any recognized Board.
- For the lateral entry, 10+2 with ITI certificate in Engineering Trades or 10+2 vocational (Engineering streams only) must be possessed by the candidates.