ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test, which is also known as IBSAT, is a common aptitude test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University, Dehradun. To seek admission in management course at ICFAI Business School, the candidates have to appear in the aptitude test. The entrance test is conducted at various test centers across India.
- The candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field or its equivalent, from any recognized University.
- The candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- The final year appearing students or result awaited students are also eligible to apply in the aptitude test.
- For the Executive PG program in management, one should have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and must have at least three or more years of work experience after graduation.
- The candidates should not be more than 25 years of age to apply for both MBA and Executive PG program in management.