Himachal Pradesh University conducts Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test (HPCPMT), every year. The test is conducted for the admission of the students in various undergraduate programs in the fields of medical and dental sciences of the University. It conducts the entrance test at various test centers located across the cities of Himachal Pradesh.
The candidates, who are appearing in Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test, have to fulfill the eligibility requirements set by the University. The eligibility requirements are given in the following lines.
- The candidates must be above 17 years of age to apply for the test.
- The candidates need to have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, from any recognized state/national Board.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- For the candidates of SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 10% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year examination or are waiting for results can also apply.