National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra conducts a Common Engineering Entrance Test, which is popularly known as Haryana CEET Exam. The entrance test is conducted for admission into four-year B.E/B.Tech programs and five-year B Arch courses in the government and private engineering colleges in the state of Haryana.
Before appearing in the common engineering entrance test, the candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions which are set by the institute. The eligibility prerequisites for the common entrance test are given below.
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, from any recognized Board.
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- The candidates, who have appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination, are also eligible for CEET.
- Three-year Diploma holders from Haryana Board of Technical Education are eligible for the admission to second year of course under Lateral Entry Scheme.
- The candidate should be above 17 years of age at the time of applying for the course.