The eligibility criteria are same for both the full-time programmes: MBA & MBA MS:
- Candidates must have pursued 3-year Bachelor's Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling in any of the disciplines.
- Candidates should have minimum requisite percentage of marks: Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences- 50%, Sciences- 55%, Mathematics or Statistics- 60%, Medicine, Engineering or Technology- 60% / CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10. OR have a Post Graduate Degree after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60%marks.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW candidates relaxation of 5% marks is allowed.
- Candidates must have attained minimum age of 20 years.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for the Entrance Test on condition that they provide evidence of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
Eligibility criteria for Part-Time MBA are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed a bachelor's degree examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation of marks are made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their PG degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of Delhi University conducted by FMS in earlier years.
- Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator.
- Candidates must be sponsored by their present employer.
Eligibility criteria for part time MBA HCA are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination in Medicine/ equivalent.
- They should have at least five years of experience in Hospital Administration.
- Candidate must be sponsored by their present employer.
- There is no entrance test for this programme and selection is made on the basis of candidate's eligibility and interview performance.