DMIMS AIPMET, which is also known as Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences All India Pre Medical Entrance Test, is conducted by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS). The entrance test is conducted for admission of candidates into undergraduate level programme in medical (MBBS) and dental (BDS) science. The institute conducts the entrance test at nine centers across India.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences has laid down certain eligibility criteria for those who have applied for appearing in DMIMS AIPMET entrance exam.
- The candidate applying for this entrance test must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be above 17 years of age at the time of applying for this test.
- The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent, from any recognized state/national Board.
- The candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the main subjects.
- Students appearing for final year are also eligible to apply for this programme.