Eligibility criteria for different course offered by CMC, Vellore are different, which are mentioned below. However, there are some common eligibility criteria for all courses.
Common Eligibility Criteria For All Courses
- Candidates must have passed the final examination of the 10+2 system or equivalent after 12 years of study.
- Candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the HSCE (Academic) conducted by Tamil Nadu state Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- In the last 2 years of their 12 years of study candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks at 10+2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology taken together) and have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Only single women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).