Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam, which is popularly known as BEEE Exam, is conducted for enrolling students to various branches of engineering at the undergraduate level. The score of the entrance test, which is conducted by Bharath University Chennai, is accepted by its affiliated colleges. Every year, the test is conducted at the various test centers all over India.
- The candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination under 10+2 scheme recognized by any state/national Board.
- The candidates must have obtained not less than 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates, who are applying for Bio-technology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical courses, must have passed qualifying examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
- Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible to apply in the engineering entrance test.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as Schedule Castes (SC) / Schedule Tribes (ST) / Physically Handicapped should have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.