A candidate seeking admission to the AFMC-MBBS course should fulfills the following criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the final exam of 10+2 system/equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- They should have passed in all subjects opted in the qualifying exam.
- They should have secured at least 60% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
- Besides, they should have secured at least 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics in the 10th standard.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and must be unmarried. Marrying during the course is not permitted.
- Candidate should be medically fit as per standards prescribed by the Ministry of Defence.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17yrs but must not have attained the age of 22 years.